Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

My presentation

On Thursday the 8 of May 2014 the whole of Glenbrae school were doing class presentations. I was presenting for my group and we were talking about what you need to take when you go camping. Robin, Maara, Whitney and Levi also presented for their groups.

In the morning we did a little practice then the bell rang to start doing the presentations. First Room 8 came and then the other classes followed. We taught them about what to take when you go camping, Whitney talked about tents and where to put your tent, Levi talked about man made shelters, Robin talked about food to take in the wild and Maara did mapping skills.

When the classes were coming in I was getting excited and happy.

4 comments:

Luisa said...

Your recount is very good

Matrix said...

Hey Cherise!Its My Presentation Recount not. My Ppresention recount

Samuel Touré said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi Feagaiga said...

next time edit your work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.