Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

My holidays

Today, On the 28th of September 2015 My Brother Sister and I stayed home because my Dad went to work and my older Sister Danielle looked after my Brother.

At about 11.00 we all watched a Tv show called Mako Mermaids, Then it finished and we got bored so we turned the Tv off and We played a game of Yahtzee My Sister Won and I came second and my Brother came last haha that was sad so then we played Monopoly I lost first then it was my Brother and then my Sister obviously came first again after that my Dad got home and then we packed up everything.

Soon after my Dad and Brother went somewhere and my Mum came and dropped some clothes off and I went with my mum and now I'm writing my Blog that's all that happened for the few hours of today thanks for reading my Blog Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.