Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Glenbrae Kids Visit

On Monday the 28 of March 2017 Room 7 visited Glenbrae Kids when we got their we sang our Maori song, Toro Mai. After that we all got ourselves a partner and then we played on the park. Then we played with the bamboo instrument and we sounded fantastic. 

Then my partner and I played in the sand-pit for a while and built some cool sandcastles. Next we went inside for a bit to play dress ups I was wear a blue blanket, a witch hat, a pink and white scarf and lastly a hanky to finish the beautiful look off. 

Lastly we played with some play doh and it was time to say good bye I hugged some children and said my good byes. Then we went outside, lined up and left to go back to our classes.

2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

What was your favourite part of the visit? The little ones are very excited about our visits. You showed a lot of leadership taking your buddies around the playground.

Whitney said...

Heyy cherise, looks like you had, a good time of your life. I like how your talking about what you did while your there and also about your buddy.

I'm really amazed. Grate job

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.