Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

My Winter Learning Journey Experience

Image result for winter learning journey
My Winter Learning Experience
Hi, My name is Cherise to all those who don't know me and I am a student from Glenbrae School.
This Holidays I participated in the Winter Learning Journey, The Winter Learning Journey is a cool site that has activities you can do, when you have completed your activity or activities you blog it so you can get points and also its a cool way to get feed back. The Winter Learning Journey is also a good way to stay active on your learning and so you can avoid getting down on you grades when you go back to school. 
I myself have had such a great time doing these interesting activities, I have learnt all about the country, about some of our animals, cool facts, and much more, oh also about some of our kiwis that are very successful people, don't be put off by that we all are unique and successful in our own way, I have also done pieces of writings like arguments, statements, and also narratives. 
So what I'm saying is my experience has been so Fun with everyone, and I have opened myself to a whole new country, because I didn't know most of the things I know now. 

Image result for thank you

Thank you Bloggers 
Thank you everyone for being so kind to me and writing such positive comments, you have all been so great, and also congrats to all those who have participated in this journey and who have completed the whole journey , Nice work. This journey "around New Zealand" has been such a up and down Experience with all of my fellow blogger and I hope there will be more journey's yet to come that I can do with everyone.  

Thank you Rachel 
A huge thanks to Rachel who has been the master mind behind all of this, THANK YOU so much their are know words to explain how amazing you are and how thankful I am but here is what I came up with, Thank you so so much for everything you have done and all this actives you have put up for us, kids to work on, Thanks again.
Kind Regards to ALL
Your Fellow BLOGGER - Cherise 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Cherise,

We all really enjoyed reading your posts and leaving comments. Congratulations on making it all the way through the Winter Learning Journey programme. It has been a genuine pleasure to blog with you!!

See you at Glenbrae next week when I come in to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Winter Learning Journey programme :)

Cheers!
Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.