Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Olympic Games

Winter Learning
Journey
A little bit of Info

A little bit after the Olympics Games there is a disability Olympics that is held ( Paralympics ). That Paralympics is was held in Rome, Italy in 1990. The Athletes competed in 8 different types of sport including Cycling.

Activity 1
If I had to pick I'd pick, I’d have to pick one of my parents because I’d love to do something with one of the most important people in my life and both my parents are really cool and also supporting. So it would be really FUN to do with one of them!!!!!>......................

Little bit of Info
As you know it's not very cheap to go to another country for the athletes so they must fundraise.

Activity 2

If I could help I'd have a really cool bake sale heaps of people could come I get little treats and I would throw A big event that people could come to and dance and do lots of cool thing and maybe if people come with there cars there would be a awesome car wash.

Bonus Activity

Trust Sport/Fun Relay sport

The sport that I have chosen to make is called ( THE TRUST SPORTS )
In this game the person that has a disability will have to be blindfolded the other will have to guide the person who is blindfolded  ( P.S if blind does not concern blindfold ) This game may need trust and corporation but the point of this game is just to have fun there will be 3 sports running, hopping and also warm up that you normally do and it will
Rule 1 - HAVE FUN
Rule 2 - Be trustworthy
Rule 3 - Talking must be needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.