Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Olympic Games

SORRY!!!

Hi, just a little message I accidentally posted the wrong thing s on the wrong day and I forgot to post one of the days. 
Thank you 

 


                                    Winter Learning
                                        Journey
Little bit of Info

A little bit of Info
So each year athletes from all over the year must wear matching costumes for the Opening and closing ceremony. So each country will have to wear the same outfits.

Activity 1

Look Number 1

So I rank this a 9 because I really like the modern look its very clean But I took one point away because It's not perfect I just feel like
Something is missing
Image result for 2016 outfit new zeala

Look number 2

I like this look it represents the Maori language so I rate this 10 I really like it for some reason it's really cool so yes
Image result for 2008 outfit new zeala
So the last look, it's nice but I really loved the other ones better this one is really cool and very similar But……… I score it a 8 and ⅔ Yayy
Screenshot 2016-07-12 at 10.45.45 PM.png


Activity Rua/two - GET IT

Little bit of Info
So in every opening ceremony there are formal speeches, a big parade of athletes, songs and dances.

In the ceremony for the London Olympics Games there were a many famous English people including the Spice Girls, the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, U2, Paul McCartney and of course the Queen

If I had to pick out of  Richie McCaw, Lorde , Kane Williamson, Maria Tutaia, John Key or Shaun Johnson to open the ceremony I would have to go with Richie because look how far he has made it in like. He won the RWC with his team and he is a inspirational person for many kids and even adults and I think he'd have a really good speech and hed really be a good choice.

Bonus
I couldn't believe my eyes I was sitting in the crown for the opening ceremony for the Rio Olympics Games. Then the ceremony was beginning all the different types of athletes were parading around the stadium. Suddenly bang a loud noise occurred around the stadium but it was just a instrument. But later on 2 athletes got into a fight bang bang about a few minutes late heaps of people started to jump in. Then a strategy voice yelled “ CUT IT OUT “ all the athletes looked. The man that was standing on the stage was Nike Wilson he told the athletes we must not fight we must use our words then one of the athletes pulled Nike's body off the stage the whole crowd went crazy people were yelling at other people and people were were throwing thing at each other. After a while people started to calm down and it was strange because it still felt like there was heaps and heaps of STUFF going one. Hours and Hours pasted by, Helloooo ( Huh ) Suddenly something strange happened I weirdly woke up in the middle of the crowd. What was going on ???? Bang a loud noise occurred again the ceremony was about to start again HUH. It was really cool because they were calling heaps of people from the crowd to come up and try to win a prize......... What a day!!!.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cherise!

Thanks so much for the info at the top of our post. It is no problem at all! I thoroughly enjoyed your post. It was really entertaining to read. I particularly liked reading the scores that you gave for the various uniforms. 8 2/3?! Is that a real score?! It really made me smile. Great thinking!

I also really enjoyed your story. It was full of energy and great descriptive words. I felt like I was actually right there, in the middle of the noise and the crowded ceremony while I was reading it. Nicely done :)

I hope that you will have time to tackle the last day's worth of activities before the holidays end. You still have 7 full days so there is plenty of time. I'll check you blog again in a few days to see if you've managed to find time to make another post. I really hope that you will!

Cheers :)

Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.