Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Day 8

 DAY 8/24th December
Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!
  1. Some of my favourite things to do in the summer is swim wherever or whenever I love to swim it so fun and you can just relax.
  2. I also like to go to events and theme parks
  3. Spend time with friends/family
  4. Shopping and going to malls
  5. Camping
Activity 2
Ask someone in your family or one of your friends what their favourite five things are to do in the summer time. On your blog, write the title ‘Summer Activities’ and, below the title, tell us about the five things that they love to do. C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Video Blog.jpg

Summer Activity - ( Favourite things my friend likes to do in the Summer )
  1. Swimming
  2. Sports and Activities
  3. Hanging out with family/friends
  4. Eat Ice blocks
  5. Going outdoors

Bonus
Instead of taking a picture or writing to us, for this activity you are invited to make a short video blog (3-4 minutes). On the video blog please tell us about your favourite summer time activities. Upload the video to your blog. Make sure that you write a short description below the video so that people know what the video is about.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cherise,

It sounds like you really enjoy doing lots of outdoor activities in the summer time. I am exactly the same! I love to go swimming, play sports and hang out with my friends and family. Aronui (my son) is really into cricket right now so we've been playing a lot in the yard. He's a pretty good batter but we struggles with bowling so I am usually called in to bowl. I'd never played cricket before this year but I'm learning a lot and having a blast running around after the ball! In Canada (where I'm from) no one plays cricket. We tend to play softball or baseball instead. Have you ever played softball or baseball?

I hope that you had lots of fun this summer playing with your family and friends.

Cheers:)

Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.