Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Day 13/27 Dec 2016
Activity 1
Take a picture of yourself participating in a popular New Zealand sport. On your blog tell us the name of the sport and why you have chosen it.
webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
Sorry about the photo really weird In this photo I am “playing rugby” so yea
Activity 2
Write a short paragraph describing your sporting hero. Who is he/she? Why are they your favourite sportsman?
Valerie Adams and Serena Williams
Valerie Adams is a professional Olympics player ( Shot Put ) and Serena Williams is a Tennis Player
Reason Why?
Both of these girls are very good at what they play or do and I think that they are very hard workers and they both display confidence, good sportsmanship and Respect to other players. I think they are awesome and good role model. They also show girls can do just as much as boy can do ( No Offence ) and lastly I think there great Inspiration to all.
Bonus
According to the Love New Zealand website, the most popular sports in New Zealand are rugby union, rugby league, netball, soccer and cricket. In your opinion, which of these sports is the best one? On your blog tell us which sport you think is the best. Be sure to tell us why. Give us as many reasons as you can!
I going to have to go with Rugby Union because ( point out the obvious ) I think our country ( The All blacks ) is very successful and Rugby is a popular sport around the world to.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cherise,

I love the picture! I think that it's a classic shot of you 'playing' rugby. Did someone in your family take it or did you set your timer? I am always trying to figure out how to set my phone up to take pictures on a timer but they never work out. I always look really blurry and out of focus and/or not even in the shot. Arrgghhh...I will have to keep on trying!

Speaking of pictures and rugby, do you play rugby for a team at school or for one in the community? My son, Aronui, plays for his school team. He's only 6 so it's a touch rugby team. He loves it! His team has both boys and girls on it and I am always so excited to see the girls join in. I believe that we (girls) are able to do anything that we set our mind to. We are strong and, as Beyonce says, 'Who Rules the World? Girls.' I believe it ;-)

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.